Oskar Blues Brewery is committed to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. The Colorado brewery has already shipped large quantities of water to those in need and is now ready to continue its philanthropic efforts with a live concert sponsored by its own CAN’d Aid Foundation. Here is a quick summary of the benefit show:
CAN’d Aid Foundation and Live For Live Music Present
HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF CONCERT
2032 14th Street, Boulder, CO
- September 12, 2017
- Doors: 6:30 pm | Show: 7:30 pm
- Tickets on sale NOW at www.bouldertheater.com.
- $20.00 ADV | $25.00 Day of Event plus applicable service charges
- Ages: 21+
- Anders Osborne
- Dave Watts, Ryan Jalbert, Joey Porter, Garrett Sayers, Gabriel Mervine, Drew Sayers, Lyle Divinsky (of The Motet)
- Andy Hall, Chris Pandolfi, and Jeremy Garrett (of The Infamous Stringdusters)
- Kevin Donohue, Josh Fairman, and Chris Anderson (of SunSquabi)
- Eddie Roberts (The New Mastersounds)
- One Flew WestAll proceeds from the concert benefit CAN’d Aid Foundation‘s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund to provide thirsty individuals with drinking water and help affected areas rebuild. So far, CAN’d Aid has shipped over 220,200 cans of water to the Texas coast and assisted the area’s rebuilding efforts. There is even a group of volunteers that will soon be arriving in Texas to help with cleanup and rebuilding so that life can return to normal.
In addition to the above concert, Oskar Blues Brewery is currently matching all donations up to $50,000. If you would like to donate to the cause, please visit HERE. If you want to attend the live concert at Boulder Theater, visit HERE. The state of Texas appreciates your help during these difficult times.