Flying Saucer, one of the nation’s top spots for craft beer, is holding its annual 2016 BeerKnurd Calendar Photo Contest and is accepting entries right now, all the way through July 31, 2015.
To enter into the 2016 BeerKnurd Calendar Photo Contest, you first must be a member of the Flying Saucer UFO club (memberships are not available online- you must join at a Flying Saucer location). Then, it’s just a matter of taking a picture of yourself sporting your favorite BeerKnurd gear. You can take the picture anyplace you like, but Flying Saucer asks that you try to snap a picture in someplace cool. That can mean most anyplace that invokes feelings of surprise, humor, or other positive emotion. Creativity counts, so the choice for location is critical and it’s up to you, the contest entrant, to decide what is most likely to win.
- Photo has to be hi-res, which means at least 300 dpi or better.
- Format must be jpeg, TIFF, GIF, or PNG
- Image has to be clear and in focus
- Picture should include Flying Saucer gear, of course, and it’s good to mix it up with gear from different years
- Photo should not show any specific brand of beer
- Picture needs to be landscape orientation
- Selected photo should be in good taste. Lewd, indecent, or otherwise objectionable material will not be accepted
Any photo submitted will become the property of Eight- O Management and they can use and print any information they like. Photos will only be accepted if they are entered through the Beerknurd website and entrants must accept the terms of agreement. Final judging is up to the discretion of Eight- O Management.
Click here to enter your photo in the 2016 BeerKnurd Calendar Photo Contest
Flying Saucer is accepting entries all the way to July 31, 2015. Time is of the essence, so pull out the Flying Saucer garb, pour yourself a cold one, and enter your picture today!