American Craft Beer Week, sponsored and promoted by the Brewers Association, kicks off its 2015 edition today, running from May 11 through May 17, 2015.
All 50 U.S. states are holding events this week, celebrating the business of craft beer in a multitude of different ways. It could be a beer dinner, a special beer tasting, an educational seminar, or a tap takeover. It’s a weeklong celebration of all things craft beer and there are no limits to the creative ways America’s craft beer businesses may choose to mark the occasion.
American Craft Beer Week is now in its tenth year and Brewers Association Craft Beer Program Director Julia Herz reminds everyone that this festive week is intended to celebrate everyone who dedicates time and effort to the craft beer cause.
“American Craft Beer Week has provided independent beer fans across the country a chance to support their local breweries since 2006”, said Herz. “With celebrations happening in all 50 states, this is truly an annual national event that recognizes all those individuals involved in making craft beer from small breweries in the U.S. such a success.”
Here are some of the noteworthy celebrations taking place across the USA:
- ACBW ~ Beer & Cheese Pairing @ Copper Kettle Brewing, Denver, CO
- AmeriCAN Canned Craft Beer Festival, Scottsdale, AZ
- American Homebrewers Association Rally at Independence Brewing Co., Austin, TX
- Buffalo Wild Wings Toast their Local Brewers, Nationwide
- Finger Lakes Craft Beer Week, Finger Lakes, NY
- Jazz Lights in the Park Craft Beer Garden, Little Rock AR
- Kalona Brewing Co. Brew Master’s Dinner, Kalona, IA
- One Well Brewing Pumpkin Peach Ale Release, Kalamazoo, MI
- Over 80 Fox & Hound, Champps, and Bailey’s restaurants are transforming into Craft Beer Central, Nationwide
- Triton Brewing Company Tap Takeover at Brixx Wood Fire Pizza, Fishers, IN
To find out more about American Craft Beer Week and find events in your area, visit www.craftbeer.com and help make this American Craft Beer Week the best one yet.