Tickets for the 5th annual Houston Beer Festival, held in Hermann Square and Tranquility Park June 13-14, are on sale now with various options for beer sampling, VIP access and a music only ticket.
Under new management and new ownership, the 2015 Houston Beer Festival is focusing on giving its customers the best experience ever by featuring more than 20 bands on three stages, offering craft beer samples from 65 breweries as well as food vendors and additional entertainment.
Tickets to Beer Fest are offered as follows:
Beer Fest 5th Birthday Early Bird Offers (limited number):
- Weekend Pass – Two Day Music & Beer Samplings – $50 – Includes general admission Saturday and Sunday and 12 two ounce beer samples each day.
- Two Day Weekend Music Only Pass – $25 – Made for the non-beer lover, this ticket gives you general admission to the festival’s music scene but no beer samples.
- Weekend VIP – $175 – Includes early access to the festival on Saturday, exclusive VIP beer sampling sessions Saturday and Sunday, high-end meals by a premier Houston caterer, snacks, VIP viewing deck next to main stage, VIP Lounge with access to premium bar, private bathrooms and commemorative 5th birthday Beer Fest swag.
Additional Ticket Options:
- General Admission + Beer – One day Saturday or Sunday – $35 – Includes: Music and 12 two ounce beer samples from participating brewery tents.
- General Admission Music Only – Single Day $20
- VIP Saturday – $200 – Includes all amenities of general admission plus, early entry into the festival to visit tents and sample beers for one hour before gates open to the general public, a private VIP sampling session, a catered meal, VIP viewing deck next to main stage, VIP Lounge with access to premium bar & private bathrooms, and commemorative 5th Birthday Beer Fest swag.
- VIP Sunday – $100- Includes all the amenities of the general admission plus; a Private VIP sampling session, a catered meal, VIP viewing deck next to main stage, VIP Lounge with access to premium bar and private bathrooms, and commemorative 5th Birthday Beer Fest swag.
Festival hours are noon to 10 p.m. Saturday (gates will open at 11 a.m. for VIP ticket holders) and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday. This year sampling hours for all beers will be from noon to 4 p.m. both days. Additionally, a new Featured Brewery section located in Hermann Square, will offer samplings from noon to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Spectrum Concessions, a professional event management and concessionaire company, will take helm of Pourer-in-Chief, serving beer samples to guests.
Music from genres such as, alternative rock, blues, jazz, funk, ska, salsa, country, hip hop, rock ‘n’ roll and pop will be featured across three stages in Tranquility Park and Hermann Square. The initial list of bands performing at the 2015 Houston Beer Fest include:
On the main stage:
- Craig Kinsey/Sideshow Tramps
- Hayden Jones and the Roosevelt House Band
- Wheel Workers
- Emily Bell
- Free Radicals drum line with break dancers Havikoro
- Electric Attitude
- Roosh Williams
- Quiet Company
In celebration of the event’s 5th birthday, Beer Fest will include various birthday surprises including ARTSeen Alliance who will creatively enhance the natural aesthetics of the event’s footprint, providing another dimension of brewtastic fun.
Sponsors for the Houston Beer Fest already include local restaurant, Taco’s A Go-Go, Silver Eagle Distributing and radio station 104.1 KRBE.
Note: The above was taken from an official press release