Award- winning 5 Rabbit Cervecería, a Chicago- based brewery, has announced a new partnership with Cavalier Distributing that will bring its beers to the state of Indiana for the first time.
Starting on Monday, February 6, 2017, Cavalier will distribute five of 5 Rabbit Cerveceria’s beers: 5 Lizard Passionfruit Witbier, 5 Vulture Oaxacan-Style Dark Ale, Gringolandia Super Pils, Gringolandia Irónica IPA, and Yodo con Leche Imperial Porter. These initial releases will be draft only with bottled versions to come later this spring. 5 Rabbit Cerveceria founder Andres Araya is proud to see his company’s beer distributed to his brewery’s closest state.
“We are excited to partner with Cavalier to bring our Latin-inspired beers to our friends in neighboring Indiana,” said Araya.
To celebrate the arrival of 5 Rabbit beers in the state of Indiana, there are several events planned in six Indiana cities:
Tuesday, February 7
1. The Exchange Pub + Kitchen, 118 W. Main Street, New Albany, Indiana 47150, at 5 p.m.
2. The Atlas, 209 S. College Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana 47404 at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, February 8
1. La Margarita, 1043 Virginia Avenue Suite 1A, Indianapolis, Indiana at 6 p.m.
2. HopCat, 6280 North College Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46220 at 6 p.m.
Thursday, February 9
1. Ted’s Wine Bar, 12628 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46845 at 5 p.m.
2. New Paradigm Brewing, 600 S. Main Street, Elkhart, Indiana 46516 at 6 p.m.
3. Beer Geeks Pub, 3030 45th Street, Highland, Indiana 46322 at 6:30 p.m.
With the Hoosier state added to the fold, 5 Rabbit Cerveceria is now available in 4 U.S. states: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. It’s great to see this brewery, the first Latin American- inspired brewery in the United States, make it to more states and there may be many more to come as the year progresses.
If you live in one of the above mentioned cities, be sure to schedule time to visit the above establishments and launch events. For more details on this and other Cavalier activities, be sure to visit cavbeer.com/events/. To learn more about 5 Rabbit, its beer, its history, and its mission, visit online at 5 Rabbit Cervecería.